Sunday, February 16, 2014

Upcoming week

This upcoming week is going to be very busy for me..


Monday I will be at L and D's house, D wants me to teach him some basic crocheting.


Tuesday I will be with DD and W as he has a Dr. appointment, and earlier in the day D has a speaking part in chapel so I want to be there too.


Wednesday I have Physical Therapy, they are putting me back on PT the insurance wants it before they will allow a change in my Meds. Mind you this is the 3rd time they have put me through this.


Thursday I have my one day off this week.


Friday I have a Mammogram.


Saturday is A and N combined birthday party.


Somewhere in among all of this I must finish the plastic canvas squeezems, as they are part of the party favors for the party.


I would also like to cut some Boxers out for W out of some curious George fabric as he loves curious George.


I also have cross's to make for favors at a friends daughters first communion party, and DD wants me to cut some out for her to stitch for D to give to his class for Easter. D has some religious Easter pencils, cross candy molds and these will be D thing he takes to his class.


Some more sifting through things to get rid of stuff here and downsize, Do not want to move all this stuff again if we do move, we will know within 2 weeks.


I hope everyone had a very nice Valentines day and an equally nice week end.


Till Later
T

No comments:

Post a Comment