Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ramblinds and more

Today is my son's 27th birthday, yes we have had ups and downs but I would not trade him in for another boy, well young man now..
Happy Birthday J

This month has been a pretty frugal month as I really have not been in stores, nor have I ordered anything online. Just paid the bills online or via phone. I did go out to eat with DD and her family Sunday, but they paid with a gift card, we went to Chucky Cheese. I tried to play some skee ball, but it hurt my back too much to be able to really play much.

I am still working on the monkey squeezems, I am working on the bottoms, and then I will stitch them all together. Then back to the tardis that I am working on for my nieces bridal shower, and I was asked to make some cross' for a friends daughters first confirmation in May so I sill have to get those cut out very soon too. Afghans to start crocheting on too.. Goodness many things to keep me busy.. Maybe It is good that it is cold and snowy out so I am in and can do all this work..

Till later
T

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son! You have lots to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOu Ssan, I hope you are staying safe and warm in your weather

      Delete
  2. Yes, happy birthday and happy birthday to you for doing the birth :)
    I need to start a new handwork, maybe a plastic canvas tissue box. I have plenty to keep me busy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Rhonda I have plenty to keep me busy, once I finish these plastic canvas things, I have a mickey mouse wall hanging to finish, an Elmo wall hanging for a June birthday, I am going to try to make a "card box" like the wishing wells for wedding cards, but a Tardis, 7 throws to crochet by Christmas...... and more so I have plenty, PLEASE do not give me anymore ideas right now!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Tracey, I will try not to give you any ideas and you better stay away from Pinterest too.
      Hope you have a nice weekend :)

      Delete