Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thrifty thing this past week

This past week, I was able to save $4.19 in change I had received

Used cold water to do all laundry

Stayed in at my Daughters Friday and Saturday so no Spend days, Sunday when she brought me home I spent very little on the way home.

Monday Tuesday and Wednesday  stayed home so they were all three no spend days.

I have cut out coupons from 5 flyers already, and have coupons to cut from two more to do then I need to sort them and file what I will use, give the rest to my Daughter for her to sort and then pass on to who she does.

I am making  Plastic canvas squeezems for a favor for in the goody bags for DGD 1st birthday party, as well as making a few extra to send to a few special little ones in other areas. this will be something that will Save DIL a few cents in the goodie bags.

I am also making Plastic canvas Tardis that will be made into magnets or Book Marks for a favor for my nieces Bridal Shower.

Another thing I will start soon is Crochet Throws for the Grands for Christmas. And I need to dig the Dk Blue Afghan out while it is cold and finish that. I think I have enough projects going to keep me busy for awhile.

Talked to DD and I am going to make W some boxers out of some fabric I have, since it is something he likes we are thinking maybe he will have less accidents like he does when he is wearing one of D t shirts and no underwear. Maybe to him the underwear feels like a diaper so he thinks it is okay we are not sure.

I may go out later today with DD, either today or tomorrow she needs to go get the e check done on the van so she can get her plates by Saturday as the ones she has expire Sunday.

Till later
T

2 comments:

  1. You are really busy with all of your crafts! Yu are very inspirational to stay busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Tracey, I just need to glue the eyes on 4 of my zoo squeezums and they will be done.
    how are your monkeys and tardis coming? I still think it I amazing we were working from the same craft book without planning it.

    hope you are doing ok. I am fine, just kind of bored with this cold weather

    ReplyDelete