Saturday, November 24, 2012

13 in '13



Earlier this week a friend Lorita in passing mentioned something on her "some day" list, and my mind started running, and I decided to make a list of 13 some day projects to complete in "13. I mentioned it in a group I am in, and ideas started flowing. So here is the list  I have started so far. I will keep posted and Post pictures as I can on these projects.
 
 
My 13 in’ 13



  1. Make Name signs for L, A, K, A, G and W.
  2. Make butterfly puff quilt
  3. Sand and repaint green stand in kitchen
  4. Refinish white stand
  5. Redo Bathroom upstairs
  6. Make new basement bathroom curtains
  7. Start new prayer journal, and a separate Gratitude journal. ( I got out of this habit in the past year and a half)
  8. Complete Grand Loves wall
  9. Sew the fall apron I have had cut out for about 4 years
  10. Make the Head Board for my bed that I drew up over 10 years ago.
  11. If I can find all the pieces to the peach jumper that I cut out years ago finish it
  12. Finish the Postage stamp pillows for S, L, and me, these have been cut out for over a year now.


      Things I want to do in ’13 that I say someday to..



      1. Go horse back riding
      2. Spend 4th of July with Lisa if they do not go on a trip.
      3. Spend one other real holiday with Lisa
      4. Go on Cuyahoga county railroad
      5. Go to Hale Farm and Village
      6. Go to the Botanical Gardens


       

      2 comments:

      1. Hey, great minds think alike;-) I am also trying hard to get through a list of older projects. A little each day and it can get done.

        blessings, jill
        visiting from Rhonda's make do and men

        ReplyDelete
      2. Great list!! I need to work on mine!

        ReplyDelete