Saturday, December 29, 2012

Coming to an end

I am ready for 2012 to come to an end and it is less than 50 hours away. From the end of July on this year has been a real rough one, that I am not sorry to see leave. I just pray 2013 will be better. I  do know in Feb as long ans nothing goes wrong between now and then I will have surgery for my gal bladder and two hernia's. After my recovery time I hope to get back to loosing weight like I was before.

I have already shared my 13 in 13. I will have some other goals, and money watching things to do, I will be working on Swag bucks to earn gift cards, I really like having the Amazon cards to use.

I am hoping to take at least 3 trips this year, but I am not sure. I know as of now I will be going to stay with Chris after my surgery. I would also like to go spend some time with my two out of town L's. Only time will tell if I get to do either of those trips.

Till later
T

3 comments:

  1. I hope 2013 will be better for a lot of us. I am sure when you have your surgery that you are bound to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, Once my recup is over I hope to feel better, and have more energy.

      Delete
  2. 2013 can only be better!!!!!! I do wish you all the best in the new year.

    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete