Friday, November 23, 2012

Just a few more days...

I have a few more days of Being a stair step Grandma, Right now and until Wednesday I have a Grand child 1 year old, 2 year old, 3 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old and 6 year old. Wednesday the 5 year old will be 6 so the steps will be broken again.

This past month went so fast, but yet at times it felt like slow motion, But there is a week left, and I plan to stay home most of that week, I do not know my babysitting schedule after Tuesday until Saturday or Sunday, a part of me hopes it is a slow week so I can get several things done here at home if my body cooperates. Today it is a tough but not the worse it has been, but the heating pad and I are friends today.

I have 3 of the Grands Christmas presents ordered and paid for and I am happy about that, I am watching for some sales on a few things and then will go from there on the friends and my two and their significant others.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving, I know I did, and I stayed in and Babysat while my two went out with their significant others and did some Black Friday Shopping

My list of things I want to do before the end of the month
  1. Zach's Christmas present
  2. Ronald's Name
  3. Cut out a few pairs of lounge pants to make for Christmas gifts
  4. Clean my hot spot sewing table up so I can sew next week end.
  5. Mop kitchen floor
  6. Clean Astro's cage
  7. Wash a blanket
  8. Finish up packing a box to be shipped on Friday or Saturday
  9. Address the last of my  Christmas cards
  10. Come up with my 13
  11. Try to find the pattern for the Christmas Frames
  12. Friday I can go get the pictures taken last week of two of the Grands.
Well I think that is it for now I am off to earn some more Swagbucks, and chase the cockatiel off my toes, he is playing with them.

Till later
T

No comments:

Post a Comment