Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday

Tonight is D's school program, he will have an art project displayed, and his class will sing a song.

My to do list for today through The Holiday


1. See if I have found all the pieces yet for the top,
2. See If I have all the pieces for the jumper
3. Do two loads of laundry, their stuff in the dryer hang my stuff
4. Wash my sheets, if it looks like we are going to have a day of sun
5. Wash my throw rugs
6. Work on the two mickey hangings that are birthday gifts for June birthdays
7. Go to Shannon and Charlie's, either Sunday or Monday, they have not decided yet
8. If number one and two are positive make those
9. Hem Dan's Jeans up
10. Swag bucks as always


Of course I have other things I want to do but just did not write them down, and that is Okay

Till Later
T

No comments:

Post a Comment