Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just a few

Here are a few of the many plastic canvas projects I have been working on.  I took pictures of them on my cutting board so people could see the size, I am trying to sell them.
 
 
 







This Last picture is what I gave my great nephew for his birthday, He loves the flag, and Thomas the Train.


 
 
At this time I am currently working on a wall hanging of Mickey Mouse, I have two Grandsons who LOVE Mickey Mouse, and both their Birthdays are in June. So they shall get all Mickey things from this Nana. I am also making one for my Great Nephew whose Birthday is in November, and two to sell.
 
 
I also have a summer top cut out for me, and two tops for Dakota and now I have found my sewing box from the move, so this week end may give me some sewing time. The girls could also use some summer night gown, and AK some new crib sheets.
 
 
 
Till Later
T

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, really nice projecs with lots of stitching and love that shows. I am glad you posted them. I know you stitch a lot and it is really fun to see what you make

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice words Rhonda, I enjoy your pictures on your blog too. Hope all is well there

      Delete