Monday, September 2, 2013

WOW

Wishing everyone a HAPPY Safe Labor Day

Wow it is Labor Day and Summer is over. The summer was nothing special, and maybe even a bit down, My feather baby of 12 years died . I miss him but it is okay, he is off flying around with his Brother who died several years ago..

The highlight of my summer was the run I took with Chris down to South Carolina, though the runs coming back were a bit stressful, getting stuck in DC rush hour traffic mad a delivery late, then the other one coming back, was late being loaded, and even straight through driving would have made us 3 hours late, but we got it there.

Only went "swimming" twice and that was in a plastic blow up pool, about 24 inches deep.

The Holiday Grand Plan starts, some of it I will do some of it I will not do, But I amend it to my needs.

Till later
T

No comments:

Post a Comment