Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all my Friends in Blog land. Someone sent this to me on face book, I want to share it here


This coming week will be busy, but I pray that things calm down after this week. Though we will not be totally out of this house until the 15th. Once the carpet gets laid we are going to start moving in to the new place. We will have 4 adults and 5 kids. The good point is we will have more space. Yes it will be harder to clean, but, we will not all be on top of each other, and everyone will keep their rooms clean, and the living room kitchen and dining room will share work.

I ask that my friends keep us in your prayers, we know what we are doing maybe a bit different than modern society, but we will be like our heritage tribes, and all be there to help with the babies.

Till later
T

No comments:

Post a Comment