Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A bit about me

I received this questionnaire thing in an email, and I though it would be neat to share my replies here it was in an email from a group that I am on with Billie

1. How often do you go over the speed limit? Not often right now since I am not driving much

2. Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking?sometimes, but since it hurts my back I have to be on my pain meds


3. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island, which book, which movie, and which CD would you take with you?
My lap top with the solar charger panel, it has my kindle for Pc on it, my music, and my wizard of oz movie
 
4. What did you get in trouble for when you were a kid? all kinds of things

5. What really gives you the creeps? I can not think of anything right this minute
 
6. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? My stuffed dog "Orangie"
 
7. You run into a friend while shopping. Where are you?Really do not run into my friends at the store
 
8. When you fall asleep, are you usually on your side, your stomach, or your back?Left side then during the night I roll on to my stomach
 
9. If fat or calorie intake wasn't an issue, what one food would you eat the most? I am not sure My taste buds change often
 
10. If you could hire one of the following, which one would it be? Driver, chef, maid, or stylist? Maid, and she would cook too, one like Alice from Brady bunch
 
11. What movie have you watched the most?Wizard of Oz
 
12. What kind of perfume do you wear? Perfume none, Body spray, coconut

13. What was your favorite sitcom growing up? Family Affair,
 
14. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh? Do not remember it has been awhile
 
15. What was the very first concert you ever attended?KISS War of the worlds

16. Who is the fourth person on your missed call list? An 866 number probably a telemarketer

17. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? Depends if its just out to the store or am I going to church 20 minutes to half hour

18. When is the last time you went to the mall and what did you buy? WalMart is attached to the Mall, and I got yarn, and some meds and I forget what else, that was before Christmas
 
19. Ever go to camp? Every Summer, as a camper at a Camp Fire Girl Camp, sometimes as a family, then now all the time in summer, also week end camps as a supervisor with boy scout camps because of some of the training I had. I even camped in a tent in the snow.

20. Do you collect anything? Plastic canvas patterns, fabric, Wizard of Oz things, State Post cards with the state flower on it.
Now you know a few more things about me..
 
TTFN
Tracey

__._,_.___

1 comment: